Times of Service (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the church is following an altered schedule of service, as follows:
- Sunday Bible Study: 10-10:30 AM
- Sunday Worship: 11-11:30 AM
Those attending Bible Study are asked to please exit the building during the period between Bible Study and Worship.
Here is more information about our COVID-19 precautions and requirements...
We Meet Again!
14th Avenue Church of Christ is pleased to announce that we will resume our Sunday morning worship service...
If you decide to worship with us on Sunday, here are the guidelines that we will be following:
Entering the Building:
- The door should be propped open, and no one should "man the door" or greet people as they come in.
- As you come in, you should see a table in the foyer with zip lock bags containing individual communion service. Please pick one up and proceed to your seat. Please do not pick up communion service for anyone else. (The zip lock bag should be used to hold your trash after communion.)
Social Distancing and Masks:
- Those who come as a group should stay together and maintain 6 feet of separation from other groups.
- Every other pew is roped off to help ensure that this distance is maintained during worship.
- If another group is sitting in your row, please maintain a 6-foot separation between groups.
- Everyone who can safely wear a mask should do so.
- Everyone should pick up their own single-service communion pack in a zip lock bag on their way into the auditorium.
- After taking communion, place your trash in the zip lock bag.
- Either take the bag home with you, or leave it in the pew for someone to collect after services.
Order of Service:
We should have an abbreviated service consisting of the following:
- Opening Prayer
- Invitation Song
- Closing Prayer
- Everyone should go directly out of the building after services. Please no lingering inside the building.
- Once outside, please maintain social distancing as you greet your brothers and sisters in other households.
We are excited to begin worshiping God together, again. If you can join us on Sunday, you are more than welcome!